1. Make sure that you are a BERT member.
2. Find out what course you would like to do and note the details. Make sure it's with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
3. Apply for a grant online with BTF (BTF recommends you do this prior to undertaking the course) - allow 5 to 10 working days for approval.
4. Once your grant is approved in writing, pay and enrol in your chosen course and do the training.
5. When your training is complete send us:
Click here to view our Training Grants Fact Sheet for further information on eligibility criteria and the type of courses we fund.
The BERT Training Fund manages a series of Annual Achievement Awards to acknowledge the enduring contribution of Construction Training Queensland (CTQ) to the development of the building and construction industry. These Awards are open to all existing workers and employers within the Queensland construction industry. The award categories are:
The Patrick Hoiberg Award for Distinction in Mentoring - (Award value up to $5,000)
Award for Merit Despite Adversity - (Award value up to $5,000)
Academic Encouragement Award - (Award value up to $5,000)
Click here to find out more.
BERT Training Fund proudly supported the CFMEU NT Social Club’s annual McGrath Foundation Pink
Stumps 20/20 cricket day.
Over $34,000 was raised for breast cancer making CFMEU the number one contributor in the country!
The day itself was a cracker with the ETU beating the CFMEU in a tight contest by 16 runs.